BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Drift, Volume 6: Mexico City
This issue contains stories about Mexico City, its coffee, and the people who drink it. For our sixth issue, we hear from dozens of locals, shop owners, roasters, patrons, entrepreneurs, writers, and photographers about what it’s like to drink coffee in Mexico City. One of the largest and most populous cities in the world, Mexico City is one of the most compelling places to drink coffee right now. This sprawling, frenetic city has easy access to Mexico’s coffee plantations. But only recently has that coffee made it into the capital’s cafes. While specialty cafe owners are embracing this resource, a new generation of coffee-drinkers are reshaping the city’s neighborhoods at a rapid clip. And both are finding a new coffee-drinking identity that continues Mexico’s long history of coffee-growing and drinking traditions.
Drift, Mexico City guides us from China to New York, from the Aztecs to the future, as we take a magnifying glass to what makes Mexico City’s coffee scene tick.
Drift: Mexico City includes:
- An in-depth look at the coffee co-op economy;
- A photo glossary of essential Mexican pastries;
- An essay about how the Chinese immigrants in Mexico City have influenced one of the city’s most important cafes;
- A story about a female motorcycle gang;
- An in-depth look at the disease ravaging plantations across the country;
- A photo series dedicated to Mexico City residents waiting for their morning cups;
- An interview with artists approaching the coffee industry through design;
- And more…
UK cover price £16.99