BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Frame 131 - How co-living can expand its appeal
As several key co-living players go global and numerous innovators open up in every conceivable niche – from family collectives to senior communities – Frame’s Nov/Dec issue takes another look at the form of urban organization that trades personal space for common amenities. The cofounders of Amsterdam- and Paris-based Cutwork discuss what’s missing in today’s shared spaces. Consultant Matt Lesniak suggests how co-living can become more conscious – and highlights five companies making the right moves. Three forward-facing concepts look to rectify some of co-living’s current issues, such as community, individuality and ownership.
Business of Design
Fashion rental enters the department store. Car brands open architecture departments. A new campaign aims to tackle design’s diversity problem. Insta-spaces prove their profitability.
Döppel Studio on the difficulty of defining its identity. Ramona Bronkar Bannayan on pushing MoMA to its limits. Suchi Reddy on identifying the science of aesthetics. Axel Arigato’s Max Svärdh on building a cult sneaker brand.
The agile workspace gets a radical new form. Exhibition designers break the museum’s fourth wall. Why Chinese hospitality is swimming in surrealism. Housing helps to treat the symptoms of dementia.
Yet another typology arising from the burgeoning sharing economy, co-living is seemingly cropping up on every corner of every city. The number of units offered by major co-living companies in the US alone is reportedly set to triple in the next few years. With the category still in its relative infancy, we assess the current challenges – and offer directions for the future.
Molteni&C furnishes Antwerp’s hottest new design hotel. Rocking, rental and re-editioned chairs at LDF. Transport for London celebrates a century of seat covers.
UK cover price: £14.95