BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
As offices are forced to redefine their very reason for existence, the Jan/Feb issue of Frame magazine explores alternative spaces to conduct work.
Autonomous cars turn drivers into passengers and give them the opportunity to make more productive use of their commute. Airlines redesign their business lounges to include facilities that blend the sociability and productive potential demanded by today’s business community. The company accommodation makes a comeback and the promise of the virtual office is being realised thanks to improved VR and AR technology. The world is becoming well accustomed to the idea that work doesn’t always take place between four walls. Business is traversing the boundaries of space and time.
Technology gets intuitive. Architecture goes open-source. The true costs of design labour emerge. Can digital clothing save the planet? Is hyper-customization going too far? Discover new directions in the world of products.
UK cover price: £14.95