BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
GAY TIMES 506: SOUNDS LIKE QUEER SPIRIT VOL.2
We’ve brought back our Sounds Like Queer Spirit issue for a second year, showcasing and celebrating the musical brilliance of LGBTQ artists and advocates out there right now. We have little doubt that our three cover stars this month have already inspired a young queer kid to help understand who they are. It’s a journey Greyson Chance had to undergo in the spotlight himself. After becoming a viral superstar aged 12, the Oklahoma native has been on a decade- long journey to become the artist he was always meant to be.
The same can be said for ALMA who, after speaking about her sexual orientation publicly for the first time with GAY TIMES last year, reflects on the journey she has been on over the past 12 months as an openly queer artist.
Then there’s the powerful, political and punchy lyrics of Chika; one of the most exciting new queer talents to burst onto the scene in recent years. The Alabama rapper is taking a no holds barred approach with her music, which has earned her a legion of fans and highlights her as a queer force to be reckoned with.
Alongside the poetic storytelling of Arlo Parks, the long-awaited debut album from Zebra Katz, rising star mxmtoon, hit-maker extraordinaire Tayla Parx, the return of La Roux, and much much more, this issue is packed full of queer excellence shaking up the music industry this year.
UK cover price: £5.95