BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Russell Tovey is one of the UK’s most prominent gay national treasures, having been out and proud since the very beginning of his career. Russell has been involved in several monumental productions that display the gay experience in a nuanced, considered way and continues to push for queer representation both on screen and on stage. We spoke with Russell on his return to the West End, dating in 2018 and why his newfound ‘daddy’ identity is bittersweet.
Jake Shears rose to fame as the frontman of queer act Scissor Sisters, and after a recent hiatus from the music world is back with his first solo album. During the early 2000’s Jake was one of the few out and proud global pop stars in the world, and now reflects on the incredible queer talent we’re seeing high in the charts these days. We sat down Jake on the commodification of the gay experience, his battles with anxiety and depression, and what to expect from his new album.
UK cover price: £4.95