BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
HEROINE Issue 7:
Fall gets vivid and personal in the new issue of HEROINE Magazine, starting with the cover star, rising actress Kiersey Clemons, who offers a new take on Young Hollywood by being photographed natural and makeup free and opening up to her friend Zoë Kravitz in a candid conversation within.
Photographer Emma Summerton takes one of the limited-edition covers with an intimate self portrait, and offers up a zine full of Polaroids of herself inside as well. Elsewhere, Yaniv Edry and Steve Morriss capture some quirkily elegant creatures of the night, Rick Owens discusses the season’s sculptural headpieces, and Summerton and Curtis team up for a dizzily romantic daydream starring Heather Kemesky, Klara Kristin, and Casil McArthur.
Leonetta Luciano Fendi discusses bringing her family business into the 21st century, Dexter Navy and Lana Jay Lackey find a buzzy energy in the dark, and Paolo Zerbini and Michelle Cameron get lost in the suburbs in a volume that asks everyone to go all in.
Aprox Weight 1150gms