BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Imagicasa Art Issue
Imagicasa Art, our special issue with even more surprising and inspiring stories, a nice mix of classic and modern, traditional and progressive art from different periods and in different styles.
Just in time for the holidays, Imagicasa is able to present its readers to a special end-of-year gift in the form of this second edition of Imagicasa Art. Our special issue with even more surprising and inspiring stories, a nice mix of classic and modern, traditional and progressive art from different periods and in different styles.
What the subjects in this magazine have in common is that they don’t think within the lines. Each in turn, the artists we write about challenge the conventions and bring (or have brought) innovation to the art world. And even far beyond! For example, we also tell the story of the B.A.T. concept cars that are not only a paragon of the term ‘art on four wheels’, but that also made the wider design world think about what something should or can be.
We are happy to present some indispensable exhibitions of already well-known names in Belgium and abroad (Claude Monet, Jan van Eyck, Jonathan Meese) and introduce you to a range of newer talents (Zoey Frank, Jenna Krypell, Barnaby Barford) who are also on their way to conquering the world. We wish everyone a wonderful end of the year and an inspiring 2020. And on that note, be sure to take a look at our art cal- endar, because many more beautiful things are coming!
UK cover price: £10.00