BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Kinfolk Issue 26
The winter issue of Kinfolk examines sport and the body, exploring the values that underpin an active life: camaraderie and self-discipline, pleasure-seeking thrills, endurance, balance and leisure. We take a wide view of the sports world, from tennis to hiking, sailing, boxing, riding and team sports.
In this issue, we interview seminal choreographer Benjamin Millepied, spend a day with Olympic fencer Ibtihaj Muhammad, take a 30,000-step walk with David Sedaris and explore the history of bad advice.
Elsewhere in the issue, we go back to 1930s Paris to attend a lavish dinner party with journalist Lee Miller, paint "happy little clouds" with Bob Ross and find out why some of the smartest people around are so prone to making common sense mistakes.
UK Cover Price £14.99
Frequency 4 PA