BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Kinfolk Issue 25
Food Special: The latest issue of Kinfolk celebrates one of life's simplest pleasures and one of the most primal acts we humans do: sharing a meal.
The latest issue celebrates food as a lens through which identity and relationships can be interpreted. What does a person’s approach to food tell us about their values? As MFK Fisher famously wrote, sharing a meal can be more intimate than sharing a bed.
Inside, we speak to culinary legend Martha Stewart, celebrate some decidedly non-essential food reading, from the electric terrines and microwaved hot dogs of ’70s-era Betty Crocker to the Toffee and Pine Cones whipped up by Salvador Dalí, visit chef Camille Becerra in Manhattan and learn about an intricately stylized and traditional Japanese method of food wrapping.
Elsewhere, we meet burgeoning actor Lola Kirke, examine whether narcissism is truly a growing social concern or yet another way to silence people and learn what mundane personal habits reveal about our characters.
UK Cover Price £14.99
Frequency 4 PA