Middle Plane Book
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Middle Plane - Issue 02
Straddles the worlds of visual art and fashion. Each creation features a guest artist producing a limited collectable body of work
Middle Plane #2 decided to work with Felix Gonzalez-Torres’s legacy.
The collection comprises four separate and bound editorials and The Silver Post newspaper, which can be found enclosed in a bespoke presentation pack.
Each work responds to a specific artwork by the featured artist, criticising and dealing with capitalist culture, self-isolation, loneliness, illness, and celebrations of life in light of a difficult reality.
Felix Gonzalez-Torres employed simple, everyday materials and a reduced aesthetic vocabulary reminiscent of both Minimalism and Conceptual Art to address themes such as love and loss, sickness and rejuvenation, gender and sexuality.
Gonzalez-Torres referred to himself as American, he was born in Guaimaro, Cuba, in 1957 and raised in Puerto Rico. He moved to New York in 1979 and died of AIDS-related causes in 1996.
UK cover price: £30.00