BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Odalisque Magazine is a carefully curated fashion, culture and art magazine. Artistic and eccentric imagery engages the viewer with a provocative social critique, valuing culture while remaining intone with commerce. Inspiring collaborations with new talents and established artists fill issue number six.
In each number, interviews with prominent contemporary artists are featured, in this particular one, OD.M had the opportunity to have a discussion with Japanese artist Yukimasa Ida, one of Forbes 30 under 30 Art Influencers. And a captivating interview with Norwegian photographer Anja Neimi, who speaks about her artistic process and inspirations. Both interviews are beautifully illustrated with selected works from the artists.
The famed Swedish band, First Aid Kit talk about fashion, life, dark times and their latest album Ruins in an interview conducted by Ida Högström, alongside a beautiful fashion editorial of the duo shot by OD.M’s Editor-in-Chief, Sandra Myhrberg. Other interviews include, up-and-coming fashion designer and PR veteran Victor Glemaud, part of his current collection were shot by artist and photographer Ellen Jong on a New York rooftop starring one half of @idiosyncraticfashionistas, Jean. The senior editors of OD.M had a round table with Award-winning designer Kristina Svensson Vuchovich of KSV Jewellery discussing life and starting a brand accompanied by artistic campaign images. Swedish producer and songwriter Rudolf Nordström aka Mr. Tophat chats with Kristina Svensson Vuchovich of KSV Jewellery about his music alongside a fashion spread he stars in.
The reader will be presented with artistic breaks throughout this issue with artworks by Swedish artist, Yoyo Nasty.