BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Issue 20 - New York
Issue 20 of Port is our tribute to New York – a city that looms large in politics and popular opinion and larger still throughout style, culture and design. In it, we have gathered people and portrayals as big as the Big Apple itself.
Mounting a successful return to New York, our cover star for issue 20 is Brooklyn-born artist Julian Schnabel, who speaks to Kyle Chayka about his reputation as “the carnival man of contemporary art”, his recent exhibition at Pace Gallery and a film in the works.
From water towers to fire escapes, our design editor Will Wiles and photographer Robin Broadbent explore New York’s architectural motifs in a sprawling 38-page photo essay.
We also meet Peter Westbrook, the first black fencer to win an Olympic medal and founder of the Peter Westbrook Foundation, which uses fencing to enrich the lives of disadvantaged youths.
In our design still-life shoot, styled by Alex Petsetakis, New York-native birds from the Wild Bird Fund are photographed with organic designs including an Eames mobile for Vitra and a silver branch broach from Louis Vuitton.
Richard Meier, one of the 20th century’s most iconic architect’s and part of the New York Five, invites us into his office and to discuss his body of work and how he is branching out from his love of white-walled modernism.
UK Cover Price £6.99
Aprox Weight 1100gms