BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Rollacoaster S/S 18 issue
Sweet like Summer! Rollacoaster’s SS18 issue is here. From Hollywood’s hottest rising stars to those making magic in the music biz, we take a look at some of the finest talents of tomorrow in our poppin’ Spring/Summer edition.
In her first international cover, we have a PJ day with the dazzling Mackenzie Foy (Twilight, Interstellar) to discuss her impending, game-changing role in Disney’s latest epic, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, as well her thoughts on female empowerment and the women’s movement. Ready to make his mark on the world, we have – erm, HELLO – Lionel Richie’s only son Miles! The model talks us about the affect his father’s fame had on his childhood, his reasons for staying out of the limelight and why he’s finally ready to step into it, bookmarked here by his first cover story.
Cementing his domination of the film industry with a handful of major releases this year, the fiercely talented Sam Claflin (The Hunger Games, Pirates of the Caribbean, Me Before You) reveals his annoyance at being pigeon-holed, offers an insight into how he juggles being a full-time dad with his hectic acting career and gives us an insight into his upcoming projects. A rising star of screen and stage in her own right, we spend the day with the formidable Tanya Burr, who talks us through her journey to acting prowess, as well as breaking down the responsibilities of being one of YouTube’s biggest stars.
Elsewhere in this issue, Ryan Tedder talks putting the brakes on OneRepublic, Professor Green discusses the impact of documentary-making, Ben Schnetzer explains the magic of Xavier Dolan’s latest flick, The Death and Life of John F. Donovan and Black Panther’s breakout star Winston Duke discusses the era-defining film release. As always, we have a selection of gorgeously curated fashion stories with our fave icons including Lottie Moss, Presley Gerber and Brian Whittaker.
UK Cover Price £6.95
Approx Weight 1066gms