BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Rollacoaster A/W19 issue
For Rollacoaster’s AW19 issue, we got to know some of our favourite artists across music and film providing much-needed relief, escapism and entertainment in 2019.
Stateside, PRETTYMUCH have cemented their status as the boy band of our generation this year, while punk-pop group The Regrettes taught us how to love fearlessly, live unapologetically, question everything and let loose amongst chaos. UK artists Mahalia and Joy Crookes have mapped out the highs and lows of coming of age in London, and we caught Icelandic artist Glowie during a brief stop-over in the city to talk self-acceptance and body positivity in pop music. Noah Schnapp let us in on the Stranger Things universe, while fellow actors Bill Skarsgård, KJ Apa, Zoey Deutch, Kristine Froseth and Kelsey Asbille gave us the low-down on some of the most exciting on-screen stories to get lost in this year. Also in the issue, Leomie Anderson talks balancing business with an international modelling career, and Norwegian DJ KYGO takes a break from his Vegas residency to reflect on the legacy he’s built.
Leaving you with all the reading you could need to last you through the winter, we’ll catch you in 2020.
Every era needs its boy band, and American-Canadian five-piece PRETTYMUCH are stepping up to fill the shoes for Gen Z.
Brought together by music mogul Simon Cowell three years ago, Brandon Arreaga, Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, Nick Mara and Zion Kuwonu have since crafted their own brand of high-energy pop, packed with rich harmonies, infectious melodies and lyrics that map out the highs and lows of growing up in 2019.
For a band dedicated to celebrating individuality and freedom of expression, it’s only right we got to know the boys a little better one-on-one. For Rollacoaster AW19, Yale Breslin speaks to PRETTYMUCH about their whirlwind journeys so far, joining forces as a group and what’s to come.
UK Cover Price £9.95
Approx Weight 1074gms