BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Slimimag Issue 4 - The Black Issue
Dear Slimi magazine aficionados,
We are very excited to continue our journey together for the 4th issue of Slimi magazine. Today, we are thrilled to present to you our 4th issue “the Black Issue”; a celebration of diversity, beauty, fashion and art.
Mainly, we traveled to Cape Verde in Africa aiming to bring to you through our pages the authenticity and magic of the island.
For this purpose, we teamed up with key models as Anais Mali, Herieth Paul, Amilna Estevao, Corey Baptiste, Alecia Morais and Djenice Duarte; Artists as Mayra Andrade & Mr.Probz.
The Black Issue has been a classic theme interpreted by different magazines over the last decades; yet in Slimi magazine we bring our own interpretation to the theme through our signature art direction and vision.
In brief, we aim to expose the purity and authenticity of Africa and we hope you enjoy the discovery trip to this extraordinarily inspiring and mystical continent.
Available to pre-order now.
SLIMIMAG is a quarterly collection of style inspiration showcasing the ‘chefs d’oeuvres’ of the fashion elite, alongside the most talented image makers the industry has to offer, a visual delight to fashion
UK Cover Price £10.00
Approx Weight 1000gms