BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
SOFFA SUMMER 2018 IS DEDICATED TO PASSION
The main theme of this issue, one we explore in our conversation with Petr Ludwig, is the quest for a lifelong passion. We aim to rouse your own spirit and zest, and to this end we introduce several people whose successful initiatives and life’s calling are a source of great inspiration. We begin with three young scientists who have already managed to enrich Czech science with their groundbreaking ideas, and continue with the idiosyncratic chef and butcher Paul Day whose work has made a mark on Czech gastronomy. Design is the guiding passion for the Czech design gallery Deelive, as well as this year’s finalists of Czech Grand Design, to whom we have dedicated our cover. And because we like to challenge stereotypes and touch on delicate issues, together with Tereza Hošková we examine female sexuality and the menstrual cycle. As always, we take a journey to feed our passion for travel – this time visiting Romania and the Faroe Islands. Antique lovers will revel in our story about an ardent collector of historical weapons and enjoy our fashion photoessay, set in one of the largest antique shops in Prague. And for a bit of levity, savour our collages inspired by some of the best original Czech series created in recent times. They are great for relaxing on your favourite sofa!
UK Cover Price £10.00