BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
SOL is developed in both Korean and English structures and mindsets. It aims to create a bridge between Eastern and Western culture to grow a global community that dialogue through data and images.
The publication is a curated platform that investigates the contemporary scenario through a selection of text, art pieces and photographs.
Based on a cultural and literature approach, each issue focuses on a particular subject in our society and is developed as a collection of imagery that questions the present in every form.
Through the process of exploration and documentation from an individual perspective, it designs a visual statement to challenge the reader.
The first issue of SOL represents the journey to find diverse aspects of ‘Currency’ beyond economics in the society. From the bookstore alley in Bosu-dong and their roots in the past to the dystopian approach of a futuristic Seoul, it makes the audience question ‘what are we on Urban Earth?’
UK cover price: £15.00