BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Sorbet’s THE RAW ISSUE, for Fall 2017, has nothing to hide. It’s stripped back, honest and real. We go beyond the filters and get back in touch with the very essence of being human. We discuss the backlash of Photoshop and investigate why and how the world’s raw materials are running out. We ask; Are we hooked on therapy? Did Iggy Pop define punk rock? And what raw ingredients make up the most iconic, desirable fragrances right now? We speak to the beautiful Insta-star Negin Mirsalehi about the pressures of perfection as well as chat to the iconic rock feminist, Kim Gordon, who’s currently navigating an alternative career path. We explore the latest 2017 ready-to-wear, haute couture and accessory collections from fashion’s greatest masterminds. This issue knows no bounds, so why should you?