Tartan Publishing Ltd
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
System Issue No. 9. Waiting for Rihanna.
What happens when nothing goes to plan, and you’re sat in a hotel room in Vancouver, delirious with jet lag, waiting for Rihanna to show up? When the rain outside is torrential, and the singer’s doctor has ordered her to stay in bed – 2,800 miles away. Do weeks of planning begin to unravel?
No. Because who says the meticulous execution of a premeditated idea is the most noble of creative endeavors? There’s creativity in the art of embracing the unexpected.
Juergen Teller’s portfolio for System 9, Waiting for Rihanna, is a lively case study to support that claim. Who needs the presence of celebrity when you can dream up Brazilian supermodel Raquel Zimmermann, two hula-hoop enthusiasts, and a 60,000-square-foot medical cannabis facility off the coast of Canada?
System Magazine explores the dialogues at the heart of the global fashion industry.
The biannual magazine offers exclusive long-format conversations with fashion’s most relevant, most powerful and most opinionated individuals, accompanied by portfolios created by the industry’s most in-demand image-makers.
Exploring and commenting on fashion’s constantly shifting landscape, System is a platform for deep thoughts and real opinions – shared within the industry and, in turn, influencing the broader world.