BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
UBIKWIST celebrates Diversity. This biannual, international, independent publication evokes global perspective and features emerging as well as established talent across all genres of popular culture: Fashion, Beauty, Music, Art, Film, Design, Illustration and Reportage
UBIKWIST seeks to be an authentic source of influence and opinions, fortified by alternative writing with a consistently progressive vision.
It intends to foster creativity through inspiration rather than dictation, with a keen eye on cultural sustainability.
This visually luxurious, eclectic, multi-cultural publication will satiate the appetite of anyone seeking enrichment. By combining new innovative talent with unique ideas, UBIKWIST will push boundaries and exceed expectations of what a magazine can offer with thorough and consistent audacity.
Introducing the Harmony issue:
This issue of Ubikwist brings together a wide variety of activists and artists from art, fashion, film, music, and design with profound stories, images that fully define our Theme. These images are shot all over the world from New York, London, Paris, Los Angeles, Jamaica, Sao Paolo and Tokyo. The issue features both underground and established artists at the height of their artistic prowess who reveal their art forms at their grittiest and boldest moments. They share the good and the bad and how they have come to find harmony through their creative vision. Talents, Ben Harper, Chris Obi, Aissa Maiga, among others share with us what Harmony means to them in beautifully profiled features. It’s a grand journey that takes you to a world where art meets passion.
UK Cover Price £16.00
Frequency 2 PA