BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Wonderland Autumn 18
Barbie. Queen. Chun-Li. Whatever you want to call her highness, it’s been eight years since Nicki Minaj’s major label debut, Pink Friday (as well as all of us poorly imitating the now-iconic lyrics to “Super Bass”). Since then, her meteoric rise has made rap history.
Totalling over 90 million followers on Instagram, plus the recent release of her fourth studio album, Queen, and her ferocious title as the woman with the most entries on Billboard’s Hot 100 charts, ever, there’s absolutely no stopping the New York hip hop maverick.
She’s given us epic bops such as “Anaconda”, “Moment 4 Life”, “Beez in the Trap”, as well as endless razor-sharp, quotable lyrics. We caught up with the most famous female rapper of all time (!) on the pressures of fame, changing the rap game, and a new romance on the scene…
Inside, we go clubbing in east London with Marjan Jonkman and Ellen von Unwerth, head to the ranch with Staz Lindes and Ryder McLaughlin, and take a trip in the stateside sunshine with new-super, Duckie. We talk to actor Sorcha Groundsell in a kitschy ski setting, follow London musician Bakar round a fish market and rise with the new muse of the moment, @kaitheblackangel, into super stardom.
UK cover price: £6.95