BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
212 Magazine is a large-format international biannual magazine based in Istanbul.
It’s a publication about art and society and each issue will tackle various universal subjects within a distinct theme, through long-form writing, short fiction, photo essays and interviews.
212 is a playground for photographers, artists and writers to communicate their thoughts on any given subject matter. Our aim is to collide the worlds of photography, art, fashion, and culture at large, with an in-depth editorial identity that affectionately merges the past with the present, as we like to call it the ‘long-now’.
212 Issue VI - The Eyes Issue A/W 18
We have dedicated this issue to eyes.
We’ve sought out innovative work related to looking and seeing—whether it be about
Observing change, Experiencing other points of view, getting a perspective on history,
Understanding how the individual ‘i’ frames its experience.
Care to see? Take a look.
Issue VI includes;
Interviews with Maurizio Cattelan, Jonathan Barnbrook and Remo Ruffini,
Fashion stories by Turkina Faso and Laura Maire Cieplik,
Photo essays by Alex Prager, Sacha Goldberger and Christian Tagliavini,
Artworks by Goshka Macuga,
Short stories by Sait Faik Abasiyanik, Ayşegül Savaş, Sine Ergün and Remy de Gourmont
An illustrated story by Maira Kalman.
Plus, gut-wrenching installation of animal interviews by Eva Kot’átková.
UK Cover Price £12.00
Aprox Weight 966gms