BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
212 Magazine is a large-format international biannual magazine based in Istanbul.
It’s a publication about art and society and each issue will tackle various universal subjects within a distinct theme, through long-form writing, short fiction, photo essays and interviews.
212 is a playground for photographers, artists and writers to communicate their thoughts on any given subject matter. Our aim is to collide the worlds of photography, art, fashion, and culture at large, with an in-depth editorial identity that affectionately merges the past with the present, as we like to call it the ‘long-now’.
212 Issue VIII - The Guilt Issue, Autumn/Winter 2019
We are proud to present our eighth issue, the Guilt issue, for Autumn/Winter 2019.
This issue is not about our history of bloody crimes; rather, it focuses on the personal codes and expressions associated with environmental issues and guilt, in this era defined by humanity’s actions – the Anthropocene. Building on the concept of guilt, we take a closer look at our relationship with life, emotions, nature and animals.
ISSUE VIII INCLUDES;
INTERVIEWS with NICOLAS BOURRIAUD, MASSIMO BOTTURA, PAOLO DI PAOLO and ANGELA MISSONI,
FASHION STORIES by SZILVESZTER MAKÓ and ALEXANDRA VON FUERST,
PHOTO ESSAYS by OUKA LEELE, NICK HANNES, TOMMASO BARSALI,
ELLEN KOOI and EKİN ÇEKİÇ,
ARTWORKS by MIRCEA SUCIU, ÇAĞLAR BIYIKOĞLU,
SHORT STORIES BY ETGAR KERET and SEMA KAYGUSUZ.
Contributors on this issue
Alexandra von Fuerst, Anna Cofone, Aslı Türker, Ayşim Özgür, Callo Albanese, Clara Potter, Çağlar Bıyıkoğlu, Duygu Demir, Ellen Kooi, Ekin Çekiç, Etgar Keret, Evrim Altuğ, Gizem Ünsalan, Harvey Waller, Jean-Blaise Hall, Jennae Quisenberry, Jenni Hiltunen, Juli Mornar, Julia Asaro, Ke Huang, Lisa Lahovic, Lukas Muti, Mattie White, Maureen Freely, Maurizio Caruso, Mircea Suciu, Muhsin Akgün, Nataliya Turnova, Nick Hannes, Onur Aymete, Onur Uygun, Ouka Leele, Paolo Terzi, Rachel Thomas, Sema Kaygusuz, Siyan Chen, Szilveszter Makó, Timi Letonja, Tom Hope, Tommaso Barsali, Vanessa Icareg, Yiğit Tuna, Yu Cai, Zeynep Erekli.
UK Cover Price £12.00
Aprox Weight 853gms