BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
ALHAUS Magazine is where curation meets content. A semi-annual magazine devoted to design, technology, lifestyle and culture, it prioritises thoughtful editorial with an emphasis on the luxurious. Distinctively designed, ALHAUS is also a platform for the worthy causes that resonate — the plight of the humble honey bee among them.
Featuring the work of a carefully-chosen core of contributors, this edition places the spotlight firmly on women in the creative industry, and their dreams and inspirations.
From screenwriter Stefanie Preissner (creator of hit series Can't Cope, Won't Cope) to executive chef Hilary O'Hagan Brennan, playwright Martina Carr to New Yorker Magazine-commissioned artist Denise Nestor, we hear stories of ambition, vision, obstacles and achievements.
A series of technology features provide a glimpse into an exciting future, while our travel section is rich in escapism. As a content agency, we're preoccupied with ways of packaging content and telling stories, so expect plenty of related analysis, from luxury brand case studies to the meteoric rise of natural wine.
Travelling to fashion destinations as diverse as Florence and Ireland's Aran Islands, we interview Polimoda Director Danilo Venturi and Tarlach de Blacam, founder of the Inis Meain Knitting Company. Photo features, infographics and illustration throughout are designed to stimulate and spark discussion, and provide for a very satisfying reading experience.