BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Apartamento issue 19:
Featuring: Alessandro Mendini, Bernard Rudofsky’s ‘La Casa’, Kim Hastreiter, Barbara Nessim, Naoki Takizawa, Cristopher Nying, Flawless Sabrina, Antoni Miralda, Leonard Koren, Ford Wheeler, Richard Hell, and Penny Martin.
Plus: Instagram stories, a conversation with Carlota Guerrero, Paloma Lanna, and Soraya Rosales, and a portfolio of Robby Müller’s Polaroids
Apartamento is widely recognised as today’s most influential, inspiring, and honest interiors magazine. International, well designed, simply written, and tastefully curated since 2008, it is an indispensable resource for individuals who are passionate about the way they live.
The publication is published biannually from its headquarters in Barcelona.
UK Cover Price £9.50
Aprox Weight 640gms