BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Canvas issue 7
In all iterations of the January/February cover of Canvas, we’re looking at large-scale architectural formations and disruptions in the art world, with a special focus on the cultural currents in Saudi Arabia through the lens of 21,39, Ithra, the Ministry of Culture and the Bienalsur stop in Riyadh. As interruptions of time and space, these artistic interventions are an attempt at rebuilding or dismantling tangible and conceptual structures. Whether in the performativity of Marwa AlMugait’s I Lived Once; the sense of promise evoked by Tasneem Alsultan’s Couple dance at their wedding, in Jeddah; the modularity of Faisal Samra’s Grip of Hope, a wall of clenched fists made of sunbaked clay that grow in size as the work travels around the world; or Desert X’s emergence in AlUla, Saudi Arabia is becoming part of the global debate.
UK cover price: £15