BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
GAY TIMES 507 - THE SOLIDARITY ISSUE
It goes without saying that this isn’t the summer issue we thought we’d be putting out this year. When we first started speaking with Anne-Marie at the start of 2020 about shooting her first-ever GAY TIMES Magazine cover, it was initially for a very different themed issue entirely. At that point, no-one had yet fully grasped the extent to which this pandemic would affect our everyday lives.
In his cover story, How COVID-19 Has Changed Our Community Forever, Alim Kheraj has been speaking to LGBTQ+ people from across society on both the negative and unexpected positive impact this pandemic has had on queer people and our future as a community. He’s spoken with queer healthcare workers, business owners, DJs, and historians about how lockdown has shaped our experiences, derailed our Pride parades, affected LGBTQ+ issues, and what the future could look like once we return to some semblance of normality again.
While acknowledging the challenges that face the community during this time, we wanted to give you a bit of escapism and entertainment too. No stranger to a summer an them, Anne-Marie is on the cusp of releasing new music. The singer opens up to me in her cover story about her honesty policy when it comes to mental health, how she likes to blur gender boundaries when it comes to fashion, and why it’s important she sings her inclusive lyric “my love is gender-free” in spaces where it needs to be heard.
This summer, Love, Victor finally makes its way to our screens. A television spin-off of the hugely popular gay romcom Love, Simon (and the Becky Albertelli novels they are based on), we speak with leading man Michael Cimino and show runner Brian Tanen about one of the most anticipated LGBTQ+ series of the year.
If that wasn’t enough, we also chat with the hosts of HBO’s new Ballroom competition series Legendary, catch up with Josef Salvat about his career-defining new album, and talk to queer hitmaker to the stars, Justin Tranter.
The Solidarity Issue is built up of people, organisations, and creativity that aim to make queer people feel less alone in the world right now. Now, more than ever, is a time for us to come together and remind each other that - even without our physical Pride spaces this year - we are stronger united. Stay safe.
UK cover price: £5.95