BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
ISSUE 499 • NEW WAVE
A new wave is taking over. A generation of queer identifying people are occupying mainstream spaces and using it to tell their unique story – often without limitations. And in this digital world, that equals power. From that, it develops into people like us having immediate access to content inclusive of entertainment shows, first-hand stories without your horrible corporate filer, and it be varied viewpoint. The types of stories that our friends have, but so often don’t tell. Stories that we all know exist but are hungry for more of. These stories that dive deeper into our collective history and existence to be available for everyone – and for mainstream platforms to be embracing the content on an unparalleled level – is a clear indication of progression.
In this 499th issue of GAY TIMES, join us as we celebrate this new wave of visibility within many previously ignored spaces; and the people behind some of the success.
CHARLI XCX in conversation with TROYE SIVAN
With the release of her incredible, self-titled third studio album on the horizon – which features a host of queer talent such as Pabllo Vittar, Christine and the Queens, Big Freedia, Brooke Candy and Kim Petras - Charli XCX continues to push the pop agenda forward, all while raising LGBTQ voices.
For our new issue, Charli linked up with friend and fellow pop fave Troye Sivan to discuss the long-awaited album and why she wouldn't be here without support from the LGBTQ community.
JONATHAN VAN NESS
Having spoken earlier in the year about their gender nonconforming identity and ready for world domination with his new book, a live world tour and a new season of Queer Eye, 2019 is the year of Jonathan Van Ness. In an exclusive conversation with Tom Rasmussen, the formidable grooming guru on the undeniable beauty of gender nonconforming people, why visibility for queer people on mainstream platforms is vital for our collective progression, and his smokey relationship with Netflix co-star Antoni Porowski.
"I’ve never felt like I identified in a way that was acceptable to be a man. And I also have, at times, felt more identified with what is expected of a woman – not that any of that is right or wrong. I just have never felt welcomed on any side.”
UK cover price: £5.95