Hero Winter Annual
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
HERO: Winter Annual 2019
Josh O'Connor stars on the cover of The HERO Winter Annual 2019
Award winning Netflix show THE CROWN is back and is generating a massive buzz, JOSH O'CONNOR, who plays a young Prince Charles, is on the cover of The HERO Winter Annual 2019, available to order now!
Inside – legendary actor GLENN CLOSE in conversation with NOOMI RAPACE (Girl with a Dragon Tattoo) – the pair talk about absorbing characters they perform, the need for solitude, and the dangers of thinking in black and white.
Stars of upcoming cinematic release 1917, GEORGE MACKAY and DEAN-CHARLES CHAPMAN are in conversation – the film is released this Christmas and follows two WWII soldiers behind enemy lines. It’s an epic cinematic undertaking from director Sam Mendes (James Bond Skyfall) and already has massive praise in the industry for its groundbreaking cinematography.
Artist ANNA MARIA MAIOLINO speaks about her huge retrospective at Whitechapel Gallery and the need for tolerance in the world.
Artist CLAUDIA ANDUJAR takes curator and critic HANS ULRICH OBRIST through her massive archive documenting the Yanomami – an indigenous group of people from the Brazilian rainforest in anticipation of her biggest show in Europe to date at the Cartier Foundation in Paris.
This plus short stories and poems, actor SHAMEIK MOORE talks about his path to Hollywood, artist MARK BRADFORD unpacks his mythology-inspired works, with fashion stories and more, including a discussions with the environmentalists cleaning up Mount Everest.
The HERO Winter Annual comes out once a year and is a great gift idea in the run up to Christmas, perfect for when the nights draw in and a frosty wind blows… curl up on the sofa with this feast of cultured interviews and photo shoots.
The perfect read for the winter holidays!