Hop & Barley
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Hop & Barley is an independent publication which explores the people and stories behind the craft beer movement. With an emphasis on slow journalism and evergreen content, Hop & Barley deliberately distances itself from news and reviews, to uncover stories of passionate people and fervent creativity.
This volume is inspired by the homebrewers; the amateur alchemists who regularly commit themselves to a weekend of wort. From buckets in basements, to Grainfathers in garages, these people are united by a common cause: to brew great beer.
This volume takes a comprehensive look at Britain's homebrewing culture; from a once tightly regulated pastime, through to today’s ‘brew it yourself’ revolution. From the homebrewers of Greater Manchester to the professional brewers sharing their recipes, it’s a theme characterised by a sense of community and collaboration.
It’s paved the way for a new generation of talented brewers, and has uncovered stories of people who have turned their passion into their profession. From Andy Parker, homebrew champion turned professional brewer, to the wave of farmhouse breweries emerging in East Anglia.
This volume also takes a look at those who have found an alternative route into brewing; including a group of winemakers who have dismissed the grape for the grist; and a former dental surgeon who, inspired by his mother’s traditional Indian cooking, created a spicy snack now synonymous with the British beer festival.
UK cover price: £10.00