BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
HUNGER: THE FUTURE ISSUE 018
Created at the dawn of a new decade, HUNGER: THE FUTURE ISSUE is a tribute to the very real new era of gender politics, beauty, fashion, technology and the climate emergency. Some of the world’s most prolific change-makers front this special issue – including cover stars:
- Actor and Quentin Tarantino muse Margaret Qualley
- Controversial whistleblower and author Christopher Wylie
- The dark side of rising R&B star RAYE
All of the cover stars, fashion and beauty stories are styled using “no new clothing” – only archive, vintage and second-hand clothes. This commitment is a direct response to the climate emergency and our changing relationship to fashion, as well as a celebration of DIY style and hacking designer goods.
Elsewhere in HUNGER: THE FUTURE ISSUE:
- A special art section guest-edited by DJ, poet, artist, musician and futurist Juliana Huxtable
- Exclusive interview with artist Trevor Paglen
- DIY fashion stories by guest fashion editor NeeshaTulsiChampaneria
- Anna Wiener’s memoir and takedown of Silicon Valley’s startup bubble, Uncanny Valley, alongside photographs by Laura Morton
- Interviews with a series of “anti-influencers”: singer and poet Arlo Parks, writer Nathalie Olah, internet personality Charity Shop Sue and LVMH prize-nominated designerPriya Ahluwalia
UK Cover Price £6.95