BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Imagicasa - Summer 2020
In Imagicasa Summer 2020 we proudly present projects by OOAA Arquitectura, Fabrice Juan, Banda Property and Gori & Yoon, among others. We also went back into design history to introduce to you some of the top designers of the 20th century (Gio Ponti, Joe Colombo, Pierre Paulin) whose iconic creations certainly don’t look out of place in today’s interiors.
Art is also a vital subject in any edition and we hope that the works of André Bogaert, Bram Demunter, Tilde Grynnerup and Pia Maria Raeder will charm you as much as they did us. To get even more into summery atmospheres, we bring you along on a visit to Hotel Lou Pinet in Saint-Tropez, designed by Charles Zana, we present no less than two stylish yachts and we take a look at a project in Valencia decorated by ‘t Huis van Oordeghem.
UK cover price: £11.00