Impossible To Print
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Impossible to Print is a collaborative effort between Wiedemann Lampe, Lily Cole and Graham Erikson. A distillation of social, cultural and political content, it brings together quirky, insightful articles and rare interviews with people such as musicians Karl Hyde and Sir Paul McCartney, activist and writer Mark Boyle, writer Joss Whedon, photographer Benjamin Tietge and fashion icon Vivienne Westwood, many of which originated on news.impossible.com.
Combine this with beautiful photos and carefully curated imagery, all of which is entirely advert free, and you have yourself a paper that is really rather special.
Limited edition version
This is a limited edition (200) series of Impossible to Print, cellophane wrapped, with a signed original print from photographer Benjamin Tietge.