BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Kinfolk Issue 30: Hospitality
The winter issue of Kinfolk revisits one of our guiding principles: good hospitality. Featuring a special section dedicated to the art of hosting, Issue Thirty looks beyond recipe repertoires and honed housekeeping to unearth the secret ingredients of having a good time.
Drilling down into the heart of hospitality, we investigate its five pillars: acceptance, comfort, empathy, entertainment and trust. How has the rise in peer-to-peer services such as Airbnb changed our relationship to having strangers in our home? Does a lack of formality translate into a more comfortable environment, or do subtle rules actually make it easier for people to know how to behave? And, how do you get a guest to leave?
We receive expert advice on hospitality from leading hoteliers, culinary artists, salon hosts and party planners, and meet wunderkind chef Flynn McGarry—host of New Yorker-reviewed dinner parties since the age of thirteen. Elsewhere, we speak to actress Teyonah Parris—star of the forthcoming James Baldwin adaptation If Beale Street Could Talk—explore seasonal subjects such as hunkering down, hometowns and ghost stories, plus much more.
UK Cover Price £14.99
Frequency 4 PA