BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Kinfolk Issue 36: Movement Issue
Physicality. Passion. Prowess:
Inspiration for living with forward momentum.
No matter the pace, our bodies are in perpetual motion. Issue Thirty-Six of Kinfolk explores the role of movement as a vehicle for physical prowess, self-expression or indeed social cohesion—it’s no coincidence, after all, that authoritarian governments place such emphasis on synchronized activities.
In a special themed section, we’ll push beyond the merits of mere exercise to meet those who are finding professional and personal fulfillment while in motion. We’ll meet the athlete (TBC: Salwa Eid Naser) set to storm the 2020 Summer Olympics, and examine the limits—and apparent appeal—of endurance sports in a special longform essay. Elsewhere, our fashion shoot finds us firing balls at models’ faces, and we tap the experts for five tips on moving into a more agile mindset.
Plus: Issue Thirty-Six includes a summer shoot set in and among the otherworldly salt pools of Pamukkale, Turkey, plus feature interviews (TBC: Miranda July) and a dynamic mix of long-form journalism, shorter essays and concept-driven visual stories that explore subjects such as what makes the perfect villain, why some things are only ever destined to annoy us, and what to do when waiting for bad news.
UK cover price: £14.99Frequency 4 PA