BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Kinfolk Issue 33: Education Special
We can never shake the back-to-school feeling that September brings. As predictable as the urge to hunker down in winter, then travel in the warmer months, the fall stirs up memories of sharp pencils and blank slates. Rather than dragging our heels reluctantly into the new term, the Education Issue rises to the challenge and asks: How can we keep on learning? From interviews with celebrated academics and alternative practitioners to a fashion editorial set in the most visually inspiring school in Denmark, Issue Thirty-Three of Kinfolk considers how education might be re-imagined for a time when cognitive scientists are increasingly insistent that there is no expiry date on our brain’s ability to learn.
Also in the issue, we consider what Roland Barthes might have to say about modern dating, interview Desiree Akhavan about making films now she’s no longer a Hollywood outsider, and ask whether hitting “rock bottom” is really a necessary part of starting over. Elsewhere, we break new territory with our first painted fashion shoot and a reported long read on why social media is sustaining, rather than exposing, the scourge of pyramid schemes.
UK Cover Price £14.99
Frequency 4 PA