BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
What do you put on the cover when you have too many wonderful photographs to choose from? All of them lovingly created by very special talents. With the photographic abundance gathered on our table for our fourth edition, we decided to publish four covers, cherrypicked from our Main Dishes menu.
Ginevra Elkann smoking a roll-up in the Paris studio of Paolo Roversi;
Alana Zimmer wearing a Stephen Jones hat called ‘Rose Royce’ for Ben Toms camera in London; in his country studio in Ronse, Belgium,
Michaël Borremans is dramatically captured by Jack Davison;
and in the windswept Zeeland, southwest Netherlands, model Agnes Nieske Abma is photographed by fellow Dutch woman Annemarieke van Drimmelen.
UK cover price: £12.00