BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Philosophy Magazine - Summer/Fall 2017
With today’s cultural and political circumstances, it’s impossible to not have an opinion. We have one and we are keen to share it on the pages of Philosophy. Based out of Budapest, created by a small community of friends, we work on providing opportunities to inspiring artists and fashion professionals, fine artists, and writers, to present an in-depth observation of current happenings in fashion, art, politics and music and to join the creative flow across London, Paris, Budapest and Tokyo.
Philosophy is a biannual book-zine published in English, - each issue focusing on a fine-tuning specific topic and reflecting on the matrix of cultural capital.
The summer-fall 2017 issue is based on the topic of ‘action and reaction’. The title invites readers and our contributors to get into a discussion and enables free association between the content and the present World. We decided that we will take all social topics that shape this interaction, such as the contradiction of the power of political leaders, modern advertising, production in the fashion industry, migration, science or the integration of post-soviet values into modern Europe, and present our filtered viewpoint on them in a sophisticated, artistic way. Our goal is to discover that how today's politically traumatized society can create value out of their history, memories, and impressions and how it gets integrated into the culture.
For this issue, we have worked with some of the most prestigious artist’s of the European underground art scene, such as Mark Lebon, Viva Gore, Tommy Ca$h and Neil Drabble but Donald Trump and Angela Merkel also make an appearance. Collage artist Kalen Hollomon (who works with musician Weekend on his album covers) has also created some special works for us. The two covers were photographed by London-based French-Chinese photographer Nhu Xuan Hua and London-based Hungarian photographer Orsolya Luca and they feature top model Gabrielle Rul and Eastern-European rapper of the moment, Tommy Ca$h.
UK Cover Price: £12.00
Approx weight: 505gms