BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
This issue explores the influences of consumer culture, interconnectivity, modern history, and cinema on curation of both our physical and digital self.
160 pages of fashion, documentary and art photography, featuring contributions by: Boris Mikhailov, Alex Lockett, Mara Palena, Sayaka Maruyama, Tomi Kono, Camille Vivier, Anna Victoria Best, Patrick Welde, Antje Peters, Daniel Shea, Holly Hay, Antonia Marsh, Patricia Villirillo, Max Barnett, Eugenie Shinkle, Shonagh Marshall, Max Houghton, Fumi Homma and more.
UK cover price: £5.00