BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
This issue explores themes such as: The attitude changes we experience during our teenage years, motherhood and the representation of women, the human relationship with technology and how it impacts upon our daily routines and decision-making processes, creative ways of subverting power in society, be that as a collective or on our own.
160 pages of fashion, documentary and art photography, featuring contributions by: Ed Templeton, Andrea Riseborough, Billie JD Porter, Kira Bunse, Akram Khan, Raven Smith, Chris Killip, Marco Santucci, Matthias Steinkrause, RareBooksParis, Lanvin, TOGA, Mara Palena, and more.
Fashion cover by Kira Bunse (cover 1); fine art cover by Ed Templeton (cover 2).