BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
SOFFA SPRING 2018 IS DEDICATED TO THE FUTURE
Some say that ideas about the future are mainly a reflection of the present. If this is true then the stories in this issue will paint a clear picture about the present, and tomorrow will remain as distant as the stars. Quite literally, as you will learn in our interview with the Czech space scientist Jan Lukačevič.
But we need not go as far as outer space to find pioneering endeavours – Mother Earth offers many, whether in architecture, design or food. In this issue we will show you several buildings that take advantage of new materials and technologies and are energy self-sufficient. Sustainability is the main ingredient in our essay about the future of food, and it also flavours our vignettes on smart cities, exemplified in our beloved city of Prague. Our story on the Slovak studio Crafting Plastics! will show you how 3D-printed glasses made from natural plastic are both stylish and compostable. And because humanity has been attempting to predict the future through various forms of fortune telling since time immemorial, we have turned to three women who include fortune telling on their resumes. No matter what you believe, one thing is clear: our future rests with the next generation. And so our fashion story features the next generation of fashionistas in the middle of their classroom. A classroom is probably where you first heard the word robot, which long ago entered our psyche as a synonym for the future. Read on to learn about its origins.
UK Cover Price £10.00
Frequency 6 PA