The Travel Almanac
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
The Travel Almanac SS19 - “The Animal Issue”
Jess Maybury by Ilya Lipkin
Raymond Pettibon by Daniel Shea
Joan Wasser by Collier Schorr
TTA16 The Animal Issue will feature contributions by Collier Schorr, Daniel Shea, Stef Mitchell, Raymond Pettibon, Jess Maybury, Ilya Lipkin, Stefanie Moshammer, Lukas Wassmann, Harlow Monroe, Philippe Jarrigeon and many more.
In addition to a prominent line-up of fashion editorials, the release will again include a wide range of travel features, i.e. an homage to the dog walkers in New York, a behind the scenes look at the legendary Saut Hermès in Paris, a visit of the biggest pet fair in the world, the Interpets Tokyo and much more.