BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
weMove - The magazine and The movement.
In a culture obsessed with measuring talent and ability, inspiration is often overlooked. Inspiration is the springboard to change and creativity and it comes from exposure to role models, stories and journeys. weMove is at the forefront.
Founded in 2016 by James Shaw (Creative Director and Founder of menswear brand Albam Clothing) and Chris Baker (Photographer and author of Sunday League Football).
weMove is a platform to inspire change and creativity through movement. Connecting innovators with influencers, navigating the intersection of movement, sport, nutrition and wellbeing. Clean bold design and large format photography sets a new standard in the concept of lifestyle publications.
Issue 2 titled EVOLVE explores the concept of personal growth through movement and challenge. weMove looks to the game changers and iconoclasts who push boundaries setting new standards. Focussing on the meaning behind the movement, bringing perspective to their practice. Featuring yogis, boxers, manifestors, families, collectives, skaters, chefs… Real people, doing real things.
Commissioning a global network of photographers, writers, filmmakers and illustrators adds breadth and expertise. Clean bold design and large format photography sets a new standard in the concept of lifestyle. weMove is an exploration in the worlds of movement, wellness and lifestyle. Creating a platform for inspiration to live a life well lived.
UK cover price: £12.00