BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
For its fifth anniversary, the latest issue of 1 Granary celebrates to the most promising, established and respected voices in fashion. A yearbook dedicated to the next generation, but also an incitement to get you thinking and questioning. In 512 pages, 1 Granary explores what alternative paths exist for young creatives today. Opinion pieces question the typical road that young graduates and brands are encouraged to take, and deconstruct why there’s a shame around saying “I am a fashion designer” while proposing alternative job titles. Additionally, publication investigated fashion education on a larger scale, through in-depth stories on Central Saint Martins and the Royal College of Art, Parsons and the Antwerp Academy, but also by visiting different universities in cities around the globe, including Helsinki, Shanghai and Kyev. Lastly, long-form interviews provide new insights into the system, by some of the industry’s most experienced creatives and professionals.
Contributors: Robi Rodriguez, Sarah M Richardson, Alastair McKimm, Daniel Jackson, Robbie Spencer, Max Von Gumppenberg & Patrick Bienert, Richard Bush, Camille Bidault-Waddington, Marie Déhé, Lyson Marchessault, Emma Wyman, Danielle Neu, Chris Rhodes, Ellie Grace Cumming, Tom Ordoyno, Sam Rock, Katie Burnett, Hiu Zhi Wei, James Robjant, Eliza Conlon, Estelle Hanania, as well as Cathy Horyn, Terry and Tricia Jones, Jefferson Hack, Marc Ascoli, Olivier Theyskens, Kim Sion.