BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Issue 4: “Does anyone still have fun?” The first issue of 1 Granary was supported and sponsored by Comme des Garçons, the second was named “the most exciting student magazine in the world” and people like Nick Knight, Simon Foxton and Christopher Kane became our contributors. Issue 4 is the first time four of the world’s best fashion design schools joined forces: Central Saint Martins and the Royal College of Art in London, Parsons in New York and the Royal Aca demy of Fine Arts’ Fashion Department in Antwerp. Each tutor, student and creative involved aimed towards achieving a single goal: to share their knowledge, to support and inspire the young creative generation. Both Comme des Garçons and Christopher Kane came on board to sponsor the new issue which includes: Fine art interviews with renowned artists Bruce McLean, Bill Woodrow, Jesse Darling, Nick Waplington and the most exciting recent graduates; The hottest young fashion design talent from all our colleges, including student sketchbooks, profile pieces and editorials;
A special 100-pages Parsons project in collaboration with Webber Represents and photographers Marton Perlaki, Chris Rhodes, Daniel Shea, Maciek Pozoga;
An Antwerp story including advice from Dries van Noten, a special shoot and long-read interview with Willy Vanderperre and Olivier Rizzo, a conversation with Jenny Meirens (co-founder of Margiela), and interviews with Peter Philips from Dior, Walter van Beirendonck and Etienne Russo.
Business advice from Didier Grumbach ( Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture ), Cecilia Dean (Visionaire), Thomas Lenthal (System Magazine), Amanda Sharp (Frieze), Ed Filipowski (KCD), Jo-Ann Furniss (Arena Homme+, AnOther), Willie Walters (CSM BA Fashion course director), Sarah Andelman (Colette).
Shoots by some of the industry’s most promising young photographers and stylists.
Contributors for this issue are:
Willy Vanderperre, Nick Waplington, Andrea Artemisio, Mel Bles, Emma Wyman, Hanna Moon, Greta Ilieva, Hill & Aubrey, Victoire Simonney, Anders Sølvsten Thomsen, Jack Borkett, Alice Neale, Joyce NG, Marton Perlaki, Maciek Pozoga, Chris Rhodes, Benedict Brink, Marina Faust, Sophie Green, Hart+Leshkina, James Robjant, Rich Aybar, Maarten van der Horst, Daniel Shea, CG Watkins, Isabelle Wenzel, Vincent van de Wijngaard