BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
What does the word luxury stand for in 2019? With the ever-changing social climate, it’s important to consider happenings outside of our little fashion bubble in order to interpret the meaning of contemporary luxury. And that’s where Issue Two of 10+ Magazine comes in.
Packaged in a perfect pink box, colours splashed both on the outside as well as throughout the posters and the magazine inside. With the tagline “Everyone, Vocal, Together,” the issue discusses the current state of the world – that’s fashion, luxury and everything else – interwoven with a sense of unity. Whoever you are, there is something for you inside this wonderful box,
Giorgio Armani and Yoon Ahn, Amanda Gorman and Marc Jacobs, Ruth Bell and Finn Buchanan… Completely different but with one big thing in common – unapologetically themselves. Oh, and they’re all co-starring Issue Two of 10+ too.
Our three covers each represent three aspects of 10+. Finn Buchanan wears Karl Lagerfeld’s last Haute Couture collection for Chanel, as well as the fine jewellery and make-up by the French fashion house, as shot by Derek Ridgers and styled by Sophia Neophitou.
Modern-day Jane Eyre wears bling – it’s Ruth Bell in Clash de Cartier (with a little latex), photographed by Rosi di Stefano and styled by, the 10 Magazine queen, Sophia Neophitou.
Old school glam (think 1980s Dynasty) is back courtesy of Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, as modelled by Dylan Christensen who is styled for the cover by Vincent Levy and shot by Carlijn Jacobs.
10+ is boxed, with loose leaf concertinaed creative features in both 8 and 16-page sections, giving an insight into the luxury world of Couture, Pre-Fall, Menswear and Fine Jewellery.
Issue Two features three covers; Chanel, Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello and Cartier, and takes photographers including Jackie Nickerson and Derek Ridgers behind the scenes of destination Pre-Fall and Menswear shows.
The bound magazine inside the box features a Giorgio Armani cover story with exclusive words from Mr.Armani himself, an interview with Carla Sozzani on life at Alaïa After Mr. Alaïa, and a behind the scenes look at the Chanel Haute Couture Ateliers