BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
212 Magazine is a large-format international biannual magazine based in Istanbul.
It’s a publication about art and society and each issue will tackle various universal subjects within a distinct theme, through long-form writing, short fiction, photo essays and interviews.
212 is a playground for photographers, artists and writers to communicate their thoughts on any given subject matter. Our aim is to collide the worlds of photography, art, fashion, and culture at large, with an in-depth editorial identity that affectionately merges the past with the present, as we like to call it the ‘long-now’.
212 Issue V Idle
Cover features model Chloe Wise, photography by Laura Marie Cieplik, styling by Camille-Joséphine Teisseire. Photographer's assistant : Quentin Daumont, Hair: Maxime Mace, Make up: Lili Choi, Set designer : Pierre Olivier Boulzaguet
Taking A Break with Francis Ford Coppola – Interview with Francis Ford Coppola by Heval Okçuoğlu, photography by Sam Christmas.
No Such Thing As Tomorrow – Short Story by Tarık Buğra, artwork by La Ba Quan.
Erasmus' Festina Lente – Translation by Otto Steinmayer, artwork by Brian O'Connor.
What Lies Beyond Chloe Wise's Universe – Interview with Chloe Wise by Zeynep Erekli, photography by Laura Marie Cieplik.
The Urban Adventures of Ahmet Bir – short story by Mehmet Said Aydın, artwork by Pablo Picasso.
Chance Encounters – A photo essay curated by Eastreet, text by Liza Premiyak.
The History of Silence – An essay by Guillaume Villadier, photography by Ünal Turhan.
Painting The Every Day – Artist Portfolio of Neş'e Erdok, text by Nicole O'Rourke.
Contort Yourself – A photo essay by Luis Alberto Rodriguez
Sunrise Sunset – Fashion story by Samuel Bradley, Styling by Konca Aykan.
Butterfly Effect – Fashion story by Osma Harvilahti, Styling by Sandra Berrebi.
A Particular Intimacy – An essay by Sokol Ferizi, artwork by Andrew Cranston.
The Fragility of Being Human – A photo essay by Helena Blomqvist.
Istanbul Blue – A photo essay and text by Burcu Böcekler.
In Praise of Undergrowth – An essay by Anna Wallace-Thompson, artwork by Jules de Balincourt.
Heroic Idlers – An essay by Yann Perreau, artwork by George Jones.
UK Cover Price £12.00
Aprox Weight 1003gms