BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
212 Magazine is a large-format international biannual magazine based in Istanbul.
It’s a publication about art and society and each issue will tackle various universal subjects within a distinct theme, through long-form writing, short fiction, photo essays and interviews.
212 is a playground for photographers, artists and writers to communicate their thoughts on any given subject matter. Our aim is to collide the worlds of photography, art, fashion, and culture at large, with an in-depth editorial identity that affectionately merges the past with the present, as we like to call it the ‘long-now’.
212 Issue VII - The Awakening Issue, Spring/Summer 2019
Awakening is the theme of our seventh issue.
Awakening is a state of inner attainment.
In choosing this fresh and rejuvenating theme which is inclined to induce an array of different connotations for the Spring-Summer season, we tried to focus on where we feel this effect at its fullest.
ISSUE VII INCLUDES;
INTERVIEWS WITH AUTHORS OLGA TOKARCZUK AND OTTESSA MOSFEGH, FASHION STORIES BY TURKINA FASO AND SZILVESZTER MAKÓ, PHOTO ESSAYS BY NADIA LEE COHEN, AIMÉE HOVING, DANIEL SHIPP, TOM CHAMBERS, JEEYOUNG LEE, MÁRIA žVARBOVÁ ARTWORKS BY JAMES MORTIMER AND SHORT STORIES BY LEYLA ERBİL, ELİF TÜRKÖLMEZ, MELİSA KESMEZ, MEVSİM YENİCE AND JOYCE CAROL OATES.
Contributors on this issue
Aimée Hoving, Alexander Dawe, Amy Friend, Daniel Shipp, Elif Türkölmez, Ivan Bontchev, Jacek Kołodziejski, James Mortimer, JeeYoung Lee, Juli Molnar, Krystal Griffiths, Laszllo Pasztor, Louis Souvestre, Lucas Lehmann, Mária Švarbová, Mee Kee Song, Mehmet Vefa, Melisa Kesmez, Met Kilinc, Mevsim Yenice, Nadia Lee Cohen, Polina Moldaschl, Sarah Booth, Stanislav Ivanov, Szilveszter Makó, Timi Letonja, Tom Chambers, Turkina Faso, Vanessa Bellini.
UK Cover Price £12.00
Aprox Weight 936gms