BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
212 Magazine is a large-format international biannual magazine based in Istanbul.
It’s a publication about art and society and each issue will tackle various universal subjects within a distinct theme, through long-form writing, short fiction, photo essays and interviews.
212 is a playground for photographers, artists and writers to communicate their thoughts on any given subject matter. Our aim is to collide the worlds of photography, art, fashion, and culture at large, with an in-depth editorial identity that affectionately merges the past with the present, as we like to call it the ‘long-now’.
212 is back with its third issue, High Issue, for Spring/Summer 2017.
In light of the weight of the previous themes, this issue explores a notion that might carry everybody into spring on a positive note – to a higher state of mind, and to a better version of themselves.
A fantastic cover story by Laura Marie Cieplik for Chanel Haute Couture SS17, dedicated to the dreamers among us, with creative direction by Kaduri Elyashar and styling by Jonathan Huguet.
The new issue takes a tour in the first solar plane to travel around the world, sneak a look into the lives of the privileged, and feature a never-before published photo series by American photographer Anna Gaskell, which traces the silent power of clairvoyant conversations.
Elsewhere, interviews include the author and historian Yuval Noah Harari and director Luca Guadagnino, a photo-essay by Kayo Ume about her famous white dog, celebrating her new book ‘White Dog’ out now, breath-taking Drone photography from around the world and the dark, humoristic language of the Irish artist Geneive Figgis.
PLUS, read about the mystic stories behind mythological birds of the hidden worlds, Jordanian artist Ahmad Nawash’s works featured on Art Dubai and author Natasha-Cavassoni’s fond remembrance of the iconic photographer Horst P. Horst in the High Society with exclusive photography from the new book ‘Around That Time’.
Discover new heights – of the human body, of technology, of mythology, mind-expansion, construction, aesthetics, manners and space with this new Spring/Summer 2017 issue.
UK Cover Price £8.00
Aprox Weight 915 gms