BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
212 Magazine is a large-format international biannual magazine based in Istanbul.
It’s a publication about art and society and each issue will tackle various universal subjects within a distinct theme, through long-form writing, short fiction, photo essays and interviews.
212 is a playground for photographers, artists and writers to communicate their thoughts on any given subject matter. Our aim is to collide the worlds of photography, art, fashion, and culture at large, with an in-depth editorial identity that affectionately merges the past with the present, as we like to call it the ‘long-now’.
“Quis hic locus? Quae regio? Quae mundi plaga?”
What place is this? What kingdom? What shores of what world?
The theme for the second issue is Locality, and we have used it to guide our many attempts to capture phenomena that might be called ‘homegrown’; to consider how they frame communities’ experience and interact with the world outside.
This issue takes us to many different shores; from the fields in which Turkish oil wrestlers grapple, through the living room of a Chilean exiled in San Francisco, to a replica of Paris in China, with these same questions on our lips:
What places is this? What kingdom? What shores of what world?
To accompany this issue, filmmaker and sound artist Vincent Moon has prepared an exclusive playlist of local sounds for our website www.212magazine.com.
UK Cover Price £8.00
Aprox Weight 1030 gms