BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
212 Magazine is a large-format international biannual magazine based in Istanbul.
It’s a publication about art and society and each issue will tackle various universal subjects within a distinct theme, through long-form writing, short fiction, photo essays and interviews.
212 is a playground for photographers, artists and writers to communicate their thoughts on any given subject matter. Our aim is to collide the worlds of photography, art, fashion, and culture at large, with an in-depth editorial identity that affectionately merges the past with the present, as we like to call it the ‘long-now’.
212 Issue IX - Diversity Now, Spring/Summer 2020
We’re delighted to present our ninth issue,
‘Diversity Now’, for Spring/Summer 2020.
For this issue, we imagined a world in which the barriers and obstacles set by human decisions, and memories
imposed on others, are rendered inconspicuous. From the colourful Balogun Street Market in Nigeria to the Kigurumi costumed characters of Japan, we explore different stories and horizons on topics such as gender fluidity, LGBTQI+ rights and racial representation.
Our cover story, ‘Maybe so, Maybe no’, shot by Marc Hibbert and styled by Benoît Bèthume.
ISSUE IX INCLUDES;
INTERVIEWS with OLIVIERO TOSCANI and LLOYD ZIFF, FASHION STORIES by MARC HIBBERT and ANNIE LAI, PHOTO ESSAYS by INCI EVINER, BRUCE GILDEN, SCARLETT HOOFT GRAAFLAND, TYLER MITCHELL, LAURIE SIMMONS, LORENZO VITTURI, and
PHOTO DOCUMENTARY by ROBIN HAMMOND – ‘WHERE LOVE IS ILLEGAL’,
SHORT STORY by SAIT FAIK ABASIYANIK – ‘THE LAST BIRDS’, A PHILOSOPHICAL ESSAY ON ANIMALS by OXANA TIMOFEEVA.
Contributors on this issue
Hector Adalid, Özge Akkaya, Mel Arter, Julia Asaro, Benoît Bèthume, Alex Bibby, Karolina Burlikowska, Jan Chan,
Laura Cheron, Alexander Dawe, Eda Doğançay, Elif Eren, Maureen Freely, Bruce Gilden, Scarlett Hooft Graafland,
Robin Hammond, Makato Hayashi, Marc Hibbert, Naoki Komiya, Yelta Köm, Nilay Kumar, Annie Lai, Suzi Leenaars,
William Lhoest, İlksen Mavituna, Tyler Mitchell, Juli Molnar, Ferhat Rodoplu, Laurie Simmons, Jessica Sinks,
Sho Tanaka, Lorenzo Vitturi, Una Yun Nam Ho, Onur Uygun, Gizem Ünsalan, Phebe Wu, Emil Zed.
UK Cover Price £12.00
Aprox Weight 853gms