BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Ambrosia, Volume 3: Brooklyn.
A new cutting edge food magazine that collects healthful recipes and interviews from the world’s best chefs.
Sharing food is intimate. The best way to get to know a place and its people is to come hungry and eat as the locals do. But getting a taste of local flavor shouldn’t come at the expense of eating well.
Ambrosia explores the lighter side of a region’s cuisine. Through interviews, photo essays, and step-by-step recipes from its great chefs, Ambrosia eats its way through a region, from roadside stands to Michelin-starred restaurants, and pinpoints what sets the region’s cuisine apart and helps you prepare its healthier dishes at home.
Volume 3 takes us to Brooklyn, the astoundingly diverse New York borough that pioneered the current wave of casual locavore dining worldwide. The magazine unearths the history of the borough’s hallowed old-school institutions and features players from street vendors to chefs who have transformed humble Brooklyn into an internationally celebrated brand. Ambrosia Volume 3: Brooklyn is a must-have for health-conscious food and travel lovers alike. Featuring recipes and stories from Carlo Mirarchi, Andy Ricker, Pamela Yung and a half-dozen other chefs, this issue will transport you to New York’s influential outer borough, where tradition and nostalgia meet innovation, and allow readers to recreate the experience at home.
UK Cover Price: £13.99