BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Ambrosia, Volume 6: London
A cutting-edge food magazine that collects healthful recipes and interviews from the world’s best chefs one city at a time.
Sharing food is intimate. The best way to get to know a place and its people is to come hungry and eat as the locals do. But getting a taste of local flavor shouldn’t come at the expense of eating well.
Ambrosia explores the stories and people behind a region’s cuisine. Through interviews, photo essays, and stories from its great chefs, Ambrosia eats its way through a region, from roadside stands to Michelin-starred restaurants, and pinpoints what sets the region’s cuisine apart and helps you visualize what it is like to eat and live in a city in a particular moment in time.
Volume 6 takes us to London, the capital of the United Kingdom, best known as the seat of the former British Empire, replete with footballers, bleak weather, double-decker buses, red telephone booths, and a truly global food culture. This issue unearths the history of the region’s eating culture, from the quintessential Sunday roast to front-ofhouse hospitality when you live in the city of the royal family.
Ambrosia, Volume 6: London is a must-have for health-conscious food and travel lovers alike. Featuring stories from James Lowe, Tomos Parry, Heston Blumenthal, Lee Tiernan, among many other chefs, vendors, maitre d’s, and more, this issue will transport readers to London—Europe’s most touristed city and home to one of the world’s most deeply entrenched fine-dining scenes in the country on one end, as well as a ballooning community of immigrant-owned restaurants on the other—where the diversity of its residents and the lingering question over British identity from Brexit makes it one of the world’s most interesting and dynamic places to access and eat right now.
UK Cover Price: £13.99