Andrew Gallimore by RANKIN
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
For the fourth installment in Rankin’s beauty book series, the prolific photographer teams up with Hunger’s very own Beauty-Editor-At-Large, Andrew Gallimore. His previous high-profile collaborations for the series have included Alex Box, Ayami Nishimura and Caroline Saulnier.
Having first worked together on Jitrois’s AW08 campaign, Rankin and Andrew have been friends for six years, joining forces on a number of landmark editorial projects and commercial shoots. The pair’s most recent project, Andrew Gallimore by Rankin, not only documents their creative partnership thus far but features new, never-before-seen material shot exclusively for the stunning art book.
Featuring a range of compelling portraiture, Andrew Gallimore by Rankin sees the pair chart British history through make-up, give their own vibrant take on death masks and embrace blood, guts and gore. As the UK’s first ambassador for Dior, Andrew has never been one to shy away from experimentation while, since founding Dazed & Confused in 1992, Rankin has captured almost every walk of life with his lens. This unique set of images illustrates that, both individually and as a pair, Rankin and Andrew are game changers at the top of their fields who never cease to impress and amaze.
TITLE Andrew Gallimore by Rankin
RELEASE December 2014
SIzE 290mm by 365mm
FORMAT Hardback PAGINATION 160 pages