AnOther - 15th Anniversary Limted Edition (Karl Lagerfeld Hologram Cover)
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of AnOther Magazine, Dazed Media has created 1000 hand-crafted collectable limited edition issues with a 3D hologram cover, featuring a portrait of Karl Lagerfeld.
The hologram cover, conceived by Co-Founder Jefferson Hack further strengthens the title's reputation for pushing the boundaries within traditional print publishing following the 2015 spring/summer edition which featured Rihanna on the world's first moving LED magazine cover.
AnOther Magazine commissioned award-winning royal holographer and artist Rob Munday to create a striking 3D portrait of Lagerfeld, the ultimate party guest, for a limited edition run of the spring/summer 2016 party issue. The cover is accompanied by Karl Lagerfeld: Piece by Piece– a seminal 30-page profile of Karl Lagerfeld written by newly appointed Editor-in-Chief Susannah Frankel. The feature also includes an edit of the six Chanel runway shows that took place in 2015, photographed by Colin Dodgson and styled by Katie Shillingford.
To create the special birthday cover, Munday transported his 3D camera system to Lagerfeld’s private photography studio 7L in Paris. Taking a sequence of 50 high resolution images, and translating the camera along a two metre long track, Lagerfeld was recorded from different angles.
1000 copies of the collectable hologram anniversary edition of AnOther Magazine spring/summer 2016 go on sale worldwide on 8th March 2016 – the day the Chanel autumn/winter 2016 womenswear show takes place in Paris.
An enlarged portrait of the cover will be exhibited at Colette in Paris for two weeks from the 8th March 2016.