BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
ANOTHER MAN – ISSUE 26 – SPRING/SUMMER 2018
Another Man slip into a netherworld of psychedelic horror…
This season, Another Man presents a series of six covers, each a unique and charged exploration of ‘Psychodrama’. First, VINCENT GALLO stars on two covers, photographed by Collier Schorr and styled by Katy England. Inside, the provocative polymath and face of Saint Laurent pens a 5,000-word open letter on everything from narcissism and feminism to Weinstein and Trump, and why he never wants you to see his work.
Photographer Willy Vanderperre and Another Man’s creative director Alister Mackie team up once again for a duo of dynamic covers alongside an inside 20-page portfolio. There are also two limited edition fashion covers featuring: the unhinged elegance of COMMES DES GARCONS HOMME PLUS, photographed by Paolo Roversi and styled by Katy England; and a spotlight on the sorceress of British design DILARA FINDIKOGLU, photographed by Luis Sanchis and styled by Ellie Grace Cumming.
Inside, THE CHAPMAN BROTHERS unleash a gallery of warped work made exclusively for this issue; editor-in-chief Ben Cobb meets the master of macabre cinema DARIO ARGENTO to dissect his 40-year-old masterpiece Suspiria, and Tim Blanks talks to Instagram sensation CHRISTOPHER SMITH about his fantastical character portraits and unveils six new eye-popping creations for your viewing pleasure.
Elsewhere, photographers Max von Gumppenberg & Patrick Bienert go on an enchanted trip into the dark heart of Transylvania to shoot the season’s collections; surrealist collage-maker PENNY SLINGER presents a 12-page art project of new and remixed work; and there are delirious fashion specials on DIOR HOMME, COACH and FENDI.
Plus: notorious shock-rocker ALICE COOPER remembers his eccentric encounter with SALVADOR DALI; a private tour around the mountaintop museum of Alien-designer HR GIGER; a re-enactment of the evening psychobilly rockers THE CRAMPS took over the Napa State Mental Hospital; a sneak peek into the online world of NICOLAS WINDING REFN; and designer YANG LI possibly unearths a never-before-seen fanzine devoted to WILLIAM S BURROUGHS…
“Welcome to my nightmare, I think you’re gonna like it…” Alice Cooper
UK Cover Price £6.99
Frequency 2 PA
Weight 1520 gms