BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Beauty Papers Issue Three
“The Beautiful Question”
In this issue you’ll find an in depth cultural analysis and meditation on beauty today. A rejection of normative convention in favour of uniqueness and diversity. With wit, intellect and curiosity we’re exploring, questioning and challenging the world of beauty .
Celebrating uniqueness rather than conformity. We are drawn to contradiction and the beautiful uncertainty contained within. It creates the space for new perspectives and individual expression. It is a place for none but the brave, a place for dreams and dream makers.
In this issue Will Self muses upon the virtual oxymoron that is male beauty and we get to grips with death and find beauty in this absolute and finite act. Creative powerhouses Phyllis Posnick (American Vogue) and Malcolm Edwards bare their souls.
Sølve Sundsbø and Stéphane Marais explore the exquisite physicality of the brush stroke and the body combined. Veteran photographer Ian McKell finds beauty in a group of renegade inner city commune dwellers and eco warriors giving you a new definition of girls gone wild. Is it beautiful?
UK Cover Price £9.00
Approx Weight 920gms