CAROLINE SAULNIER BY RANKIN
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Photographer Rankin and makeup artist Caroline Saulnier, two of the most respected practitioners of their respective professions, have come together to create a beauty book of unprecedented artistry. As part of Rankin’s unique series of three beauty books, also including Alex Box and Ayami Nishimura, this special collaboration showcases the talent and strong aesthetic styles of both artists in a series of sensual, visually compelling images.
In the last 25 years, Caroline Saulnier has developed from technical excellence to conceptual visionary, working as successfully on editorial as on commercial campaigns. Saulnier’s style is classical and avant-garde, in equal measure; she experiments with unusual texture and bold pigment to create amazing works of art. Her work draws on the unique features and imperfections of her models as inspiration. It also explores the darkness and light in her own personality, a therapeutic exploration of self that never fails to produce fascinating results.
Saulnier’s astonishing work is captured by Rankin. The two have a long- standing working relationship, and Rankin’s individual style is instantly recognisable in the portraits. Rankin and Caroline have joined forces to explore the strength and sensuality that fascinates them, each utilizing their talents to give depth to the work of the other. The result of their collaboration and connection is a book that is not only an example of fashion photography and makeup artistry at their finest, but also a stunning work of art.
SIZE 290mm by 365mm
PAGINATION 130 pages