BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
DAMNº Issue 76, Summer 2020 - On the Power of Colour
Colour is science, psychology, and communication, but in art and design it is also about perception and choice. Colour is fun, packed with emotion, and is personal, but it can also become dangerously political. In DAMN°76 we explore some of the most colourful myths and realities – from naked cowboys riding pink unicorns to the corrupt power of the American greenback – and get new insights into how the use of colour feeds and challenges our perceptions. We look at the latest exhibitions and projects and talk to some of the artists and designers whose work dares us to recalibrate our thinking on the politics of colour – especially given the huge changes the digital revolution has introduced.
UK cover price: £13.50