Dazed - Making It Up As We Go Along
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Celebrating twenty years of an agenda-setting powerhouse of contemporary style, design, and popular culture. Celebrated for discovering and promoting new artists, musicians, designers, and filmmakers, Dazed & Confused magazine has been a barometer of popular style and culture since its founding in London in 1991 by Jefferson Hack and the photographer Rankin.
Edited by its founders, this daringly illustrated book immortalizes the magazine’s most enduring features, from legendary photo shoots and iconic covers to controversial interviews, and supplements them with outtakes, ephemera from the editors’ offices, original artwork, and contributions from the photographers, designers, and artists behind it all.