BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Directions - Issue 16 - The Promadic Traveller
Features in this issue include:
- Travel Essentials: From tech-devices to apparel, luggage to accessories, these sustainable, future-forward items are tailor-made for the emerging demographic of Promadic Travelers.
- Pacific Coast of Mexico: A journey through the mythic beach towns of Mexico’s west, exploring the culinary, cultural, and hospitality scenes that are transforming the region.
- Further Thoughts: Six thought leaders in media, the arts, architecture, well-being, and hospitality consider the future of travel.
- Leave No Trace: What does it take to travel sustainably? By rail, bus, and electric bike, Ben Crair sets off on a journey through the Swiss and Italian Alps with one clear goal in mind: produce as little waste as possible.
- The Making of Hotel Hotel: With the help of some of Lisbon’s brightest art and design talent, a new locally minded urban oasis channels the wild spirit of the city’s non-stop cultural scene.
- A Building Reborn: The team behind some of Berlin’s most ambitious adaptations sets out to transform a 120-year-old prison into a unique 44-room boutique hotel, Wilmina, opening summer 2020.
- Further: The Traveling Laboratory: From Marfa to Tokyo, the Georgian Caucasus to the shores of Mykonos, take a trip around the world with the traveling laboratory of experiential hospitality.
- The Design Hotels Locator: Here you’ll find our entire worldwide collection, spanning 330 hotels in hundreds of destinations, from exclusive mountaintops and hidden beached to dynamic world capitals and remote hillside villages.
UK cover price: £10.00