BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Drift, Volume 9: Bali
A stunning, stylish lifestyle magazine that focuses a lens on coffee culture in cities around the
After water, coffee is the most widely consumed beverage in the world. It sits in the
background of some of life’s most important moments: hanging out with friends, that
tentative first date, an exhilarating business meeting. It accompanies us wherever
we travel, comforts us as we sit in a foreign city with a book and a fresh senses of
the world. More than anything else, coffee is tied to a sense of place and a sense of
Drift, a stunning magazine, is all about coffee, about capturing those moments.
It’s about the people who drink it and the cities they inhabit, from consumers to
coffeehouse owners to street venders to baristas. It’s about the ways coffee helps us
chart the geography of our environment. Each issue, Drift brings you a glimpse of what
it’s like to drink coffee in a different city. It highlights locals and visitors alike, and
explores what makes them tick.
Drift, Volume 9 takes a multi-faceted look at the coffee culture of Bali. Once a hideaway
haunt for yogis and surfers, this tropical destination in the world’s largest archipelago
nation has become a hotspot for a wide range of visitors, from coffee purveyors to
nomadic techies and itinerant bon vivants. And the new global trade winds they bring
to the Indonesian island offer fresh perspectives on its cash crop coffee, as well as
an increasingly international sense of style. A burgeoning third wave of coffee has
narrowed the proximity between coffee farmer and consumer in Bali, presenting
new opportunities for collaboration and education—what one author posits as the
fourth wave of coffee. But it also presents challenges, as the Balinese, steeped in local
tradition and religious beliefs, are confronted with foreign money and interests. Drift
Volume 9 examines these relationships, while taking readers all over the island to
explore the temples and beans of the Kintanami highlands, to the highly designed
coffee shops of Canggu and Ubud.
UK cover price £16.99