BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Faune is a biannual wildlife & travel magazine that explores the beauty of the natural world. Each issue comprises carefully selected wildlife, travel and lifestyle features.
With a blend of thoughtful long-form journalism, shorter essays and interviews, as well as captivating visual stories, Faune’s editorial is dedicated to exploring the connections between us and the natural world.
Issue 02 - S/S 19
From long haul travellers and shorter commuters to settled residents, volume 2 of Faune delves into the stories of some of India’s most iconic birds and how their journeys and habitats have evolved alongside ours. Picking up where we left off in the previous volume, we return to the wilds of Rajasthan, where we bring you the tale of the Royal Bengal Tiger and explore little-seen corners of the desert state. We explore the cities of Mumbai, Lisbon and Venice, converse with architect Bijoy Jain of Studio Mumbai and introduce the subject of Flora.
UK cover price: £14.99