BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Faune is a biannual wildlife & travel magazine that explores the beauty of the natural world. Each issue comprises carefully selected wildlife, travel and lifestyle features.
With a blend of thoughtful long-form journalism, shorter essays and interviews, as well as captivating visual stories, Faune’s editorial is dedicated to exploring the connections between us and the natural world.
Issue 01 - A/W 18
In the first issue of Faune, we explore our home city of London and how the weather not only makes for the best conversation starter but also how it has shaped Londoners lives over the generations.
We visit the Scandinavian cities of Copenhagen and Stockholm in Autumn, where we explore the Scandinavian ways of life.
We then escape to India’s lesser-known part of Jawai, Rajasthan where we hear about the myths and legends of the region and encounter the elusive Leopards, living amongst the ancient granite hills.
In our life section, Pico Iyer reflects on the notion of home and we meet Dom Bridges, founder of Haeckels, in his hometown of Margate.
We end the issue with a Winter escape to Japan’s northern island of Hokkaido, where we take the readers on a journey from the Mountains of Shiretoko to the Marshes of Tsurui, where we find the Japanese Red-Crowned Cranes.
UK cover price: £14.99