BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Fused - A Rock and Roll, art, fashion and music magazine with elegance, style and substance that sleeps five star and drinks dive bar.
Issue 40, Autumn 17 features:
Helen Green – Illustration, Steve Calcutt - Art photographer, Beauty is in the Street – Photography, Galatea - Photography
RJ Shaughnessy – LA, Jannike Stelling - South Africa, Charles Traub – NYC, Matthieu Venot – France, Dylan Coulter - Downtown Brooklyn
Sparks, Little Barrie, Jim Jones and the Righteous Mind, The Horrors, Claude VonStroke, Trampolene
Lyte - Men’s shoot, Fashionphile - Women’s shoot, Features / Crossover, Tokyo - PP Hartnett (photo / fashion), Barbie Grrl (art / photography), Dispossession (photo / commentry), Psychonaut (Poetry)
Istanbul, Culture Tripping –Vietnam, Hip Trips
UK Cover price: £5.00
Approx weight: 370gms
Frequency: 4 PA