BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Also in this issue
Lucas Ossendrijver, detail-obsessed creative director of menswear at Lanvin, styles his latest SS18 collection in a raw and energetic DIY story. James Jean — the visionary artist responsible for those lazer-eyed monkeys for Prada men’s SS18 shares his original artwork and talks to us about the project in a special zine. Jean Touitou, founder of A.P.C. reflects on 30 years of the brand as we shoot hand-selected pieces in their archive deep under the streets of Paris.
Olympic medalist Nile Wilson is conquering YouTube and inspiring a new generation of gymnasts to take to the high bar – we visit him at his training gym in Leeds to talk about the future of the sport.
Actor Finn Wittrock is in discussion with American Horror Story colleague and friend Evan Peters, plus Ari Marcopoulos presents an epic skate archive shot between NY and LA in the 90s.
We shoot portraits with the energy-soaked Faith Connexion and take an exclusive look at a cranked-up Fendi SS18.
Social media sensation Aaron Carpenter talks about his transition into music. Also featuring actors Fionn O’Shea, Taylor John Smith, plus two young fencers from Austin, TX and over 300 pages of fashion, interviews and profiles.
UK Cover Price £6.00
Aprox Weight 1449gms