BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Legendary photographer Ari Marcopoulos shoots the cover of the latest HERO. Inside, the photographer presents a 32-page project featuring his sons Ethan and Cairo, who he has been documenting for more than twenty years; old photos appear alongside completely new images, telling the story of three lives intertwined.
Kim Jones, artistic director of men’s ready to wear at Louis Vuitton chooses filmmaker and photographer Dexter Navy to shoot one of the highlights of FW17 fashion week – the Louis Vuitton x Supreme FW17 collection.
We shoot an exclusive Saint Laurent FW17 menswear story – in print just nine days after being shown on the runway in Paris, and a glimpse of Lanvin FW17, rebellious and dynamic.
Photographer Paolo Zerbini travels to Poland for a story spanning HERO and HEROINE, shooting high-octane kids and their souped-up cars; we talk to actor Dacre Montgomery about becoming the new Red Power Ranger, and actor Cole Sprouse, star of hit Net ix
series Riverdale, about graduating NYC and escaping the trappings of being a kid star. Artist Sue de Beer collaborates with stylist Paul Sinclaire on a dystopian vision of the future and hacker-turned-rapper YTcracker lurks in a chat room to discuss cyber authenticity on TV with fellow coder David Kennedy.
Also featuring smooth-singing musician Zak Abel and introducing young Parisian label AFTERHOMEWORK. Danielle Levitt shoots a group of dirt bike riding friends in LA, Daniel King travels to Niagara Falls to street-cast and document kids with fashion director Gro Curtis. Plus actors to watch: Joe Cole and Austin Abrams.
UK Cover Price £6.00
Aprox Weight 1449gms